Bathing Beauties

Lily's dinner didn't sit well with her tummy last night. When she woke up this morning she needed a bath (if you are catching my drift). I turned the heater on in the bathroom to warm it up, but it was still drafty, so the girls were a bit chilled once their bath was over. I set them next to each other on my bed so they could warm up in their towels. They kept looking over at one another and thought it was so funny that they were side by side in their towels and couldn't stop laughing!
3 comments:
I LOVE that picture. Actually, I really enjoy bath pictures in general. You are a smart mama for catching them on camera! Hopefully Lily is feeling better.
They are so CUTE Amy!!! I always love bath time!
That is a cute story! Jackson and Alex love to take baths together, too. I'm so glad Lily and Madi seem to really love playing together and that they are such good buddies.
Post a Comment