Thankful Thursday
I discovered "Thankful Thursday" from a fellow friend/blogger/vet student's wife named Heather. I read over one of her posts and felt inspired to do this each week. She let me use her idea and I agreed with her when she told me she does it on Thursday because that's usually when she needs reminding to be thankful. So...thanks Heather...and now here's the first of many Thankful Thursdays!
*I'm thankful that I went to bed early last night. I was up with Madilyn (stomach flu...oh joy) and Lily once with a massive blowout. I was surprisingly alert and pleasant as I cleaned everybody up.
*That Madi is feeling much better already.
*I'm thankful that Josh has been able to come home earlier the past two nights from his orthopedic rotation.
*I'm thankful that I had a chance to talk with Josh's cute Grandma Johnson tonight.
*I'm thankful that I'm going to a movie tonight with some girls from our ward...hooray for girl time!
*I'm thankful for a mother and mother-in-law who lent me a listening ear.



3 comments:
What a cute idea. We have so much to be thankful for, it's so good to stop and count our blessings! Last night was fun, thanks for telling us about it. Glad we got to chat a bit afterward. Shaila and I agree - you are one of the cutest, funniest people we know!
Haha, Mandy is right, after we left, we talked about you! Behind your back even! Hehe.
My cousin used to do this, she's taken a leave of absence since having a third baby. Such a good way to remember the good things. I love what your friend Heather said about it. You definitely need the reminder by Thursdays!
Isn't it true when the hubby come home early from a rotation how thankful and happy that makes us! Oh I am so grateful that Shawn is done with his small animal rotations. They were always the longest days. You have a great list, I look forward to many more.
Post a Comment