February 3, 2009

The Night That Rocked!
We got together a couple weekend's ago with some awesome families that used to be in our ward: the Hardys, Platts, and Poteets. They brought great desserts and Guitar Hero and well, the rest is history!

This cutie is Carter. He is Chad and Jerica's little boy.
He has the most squeezable cheeks I've ever seen!
Here is Carter and Madi hugging. He was always going around to my girls giving them hugs and kisses while he was here...so cute!

George, Mandy and Grayam Poteet. They also have another boy named Georgey, but you'll see him later in the post!

Darling Winston! He is Shaila and Matt Hardy's youngest right now. Isn't he so cute? We were seriously surrounded by the cutest kids that night!

This is Matt and Shaila's other little boy Quinn. He totally posed for this photo without being prompted...it was awesome! Good job Shaila!!

From left to right: Malcom Hardy, Grayam Poteet, Quinn Hardy, Madilyn and Georgey Poteet. They had a blast playing around. Madi did a great job holding her own with all those boys!
At one point I took Madi to the bathroom. All the boys hid under the table while she was gone and when we came back out they lunged out towards her and yelled, "Roar!" I think they were trying to scare her, but she loved it and thought it was so funny.

Guitar Hero + Two Pregnant Women = Three Failed Songs!
It was so funny to watch Camille and Tracy Woodard play Guitar Hero. I think they finally nailed their fourth song!

Jerica Platt, Shaila Hardy and little Winston.
Shaila basically makes the best desserts around. Well, this particular night she brought two delicious numbers: eclair cake (don't even get me started on how good this was) and chocolate marshmallow brownies! YUM!

Josh and Brian getting ready to melt some faces with their awesomeness!

Chad, Jerica and Carter Platt.
Malcom and Georgey having a turn shredding some chords before turning in for the night.

Madi totally loved getting to play for a bit.

Madi and Quinn

I love Quinn's face in this picture...he is so cute!

Total concentration
We had so much fun with our friends. Thanks for being such fun people!

2 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Both you and Camille have beat me on my post. I have yet to get mine up, and I really need to!

Love all your pictures. You guys are way better at getting pictures in a group. I never ask people to look at me or pose, and then I have dumb shots! Ha! Oh, but I'm not to fond of my picture, Jerica looks hot, and I look like a dork! But sweet comment, thanks!

Mandy said...

Hey, I am finally catching up on my blogging, sorry this comment is so belated. Awesome post! I'm sad I forgot my camera that night but am glad you and Camille had yours - your posts are way better than mine would be anyway! We had so much fun that night. Every time we hang out with you guys we seriously wonder why we don't do that more often! Hope we can get together again soon!