February 7, 2009

So Big!

Madilyn had her four year check up on Monday. She is 40 pounds and 43 inches. We pretty much confirmed what we've known all this time: she's tall and skinny! We're thankful that she's continuing to be a strong and healthy girl who loves to learn and won't quit growing!

These are some photos I took last Sunday 'cause she looked so darn cute! I would've taken some of Lily, but we stayed home that week since she was sick and miserable.



3 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

That is one adorable outfit. I love the last picture, she looks so darn cute!

Kim said...

These photos are so cute! I can't believe how big our 4 year olds are! It's amazing.

Heather said...

She is much taller than Emma...At her 4 year check up she was only 38inches, and didn't even weigh in at 30 lbs. I don't know for sure if she is ever going to "put on" weight. I love her outfit and the dance like moves that go with it. You can tell she is all girl.