February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday
* I'm thankful that I went to aerobics today. Nothing like sweatin' up a storm to some good music!
* I'm thankful that today was sunny and really pleasant outside.
* I'm thankful that my children are playing nicely right now.
*I'm thankful for little kid kisses and hugs.
* I'm thankful that I'm almost done with Madi's quilt...finally!!
* I'm thankful for good friends who help you when you need it.
* I'm thankful for the opportunity I had to attend the temple last Saturday...thanks Josh and Camille.

2 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Nice list. It was so nice yesterday. I took the boys out and they rode bikes. Malcolm was sad it was too cold to do it today.

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Amy, I love your thankful thursday list! I think after reading yours, I need to jot down a few things !