A Day at Sunnyside Park

I took the girls out last week to the park to feed the animals there.

As soon as these pigs saw us headed toward them, they booked it across the pasture to us. They knew what we were there for!

Madi had a lot of fun feeding the llamas until one of them spit at her. Luckily, she was far enough away that it mostly just sprayed her, and while I was laughing, she did not think it was very funny!


Lily enjoyed watching from a distance. I felt bad that I didn't put their coats on over their jackets. Once we got to the park, it was a lot colder than I'd expected. Poor Lily was standing a good distance from the fence just shivering and saying 'baa!' at the sheep.

After the spitting incident, we decided to head over to the pond to feed the ducks. There were quite a few on the water, so that made it fun for the girls.

I had no idea there were goldfish in the pond until we kept seeing them come up to nibble on the bread!


We saw a family from our ward there, Tom and Stacy Cobb. They handed Lily a piece of bread to feed the ducks after we'd run out. We turned around to see Lily helping herself to the piece! I guess she figured 'Why feed it to the ducks when I can eat it?!'

Happy as a clam!

It was so nice to get out with the girls even though it was a bit chilly!
1 comments:
I love these pictures! Those girls are just so cute! Their sunglasses are so adorable!
Post a Comment