I'm Thankful...Really, I Am!
I have neglected my "Thankful Thursday" posts for the past two weeks! Oops. Since it is Sunday, and Sunday is a great day to reflect on your blessings...here we go!
1. I'm thankful that Josh made it safely to New York, that he has adjusted and is doing well. He got to deliver twin calves!
2. I am thankful for the priesthood. Josh gave me a very comforting blessing before he left. I think that is why we are doing so well with him gone.
3. I am thankful for my home teachers who both contacted me this week to make sure I was doing fine. Thank you Scott and Ben!
4. I am thankful for my children. We have a lot of fun and laughs together!
5. I am thankful that we are all over being sick...goodbye sore, achy throat, cough, and pink eye!



0 comments:
Post a Comment