The Big Move
We officially know where we're moving to once Josh graduates
and it's...
We're moving to Clarkston! It's about 45 minutes from where we currently are and it is a really nice place. Once you're up on the hills, it is so beautiful. Clarkston is right next to Lewiston, ID, and Lewiston is about 200+ miles from Boise. Hopefully, that gives you an idea. Josh is working with a doctor named Dave Rustebakke (rust-a-bah-key). He is a real nice guy and is very excited to have Josh on board at his mixed animal practice. Dave is opening a brand new clinic the first of June that they're both very enthusiastic about.
Dave owns a cute, little house that he rents out, but he's not going to charge us any rent to live there. We feel so fortunate to have been blessed with a great situation for our family and are planning to save for a future down payment on a home someday.
The house we'll be living in is next to a bunch of horses that Dave owns and some are friend's horses. While we were there last Saturday visiting the house, we learned that one of the mares had just had her foal earlier that day. The girls loved getting to see the horses.
The house we'll be living in is next to a bunch of horses that Dave owns and some are friend's horses. While we were there last Saturday visiting the house, we learned that one of the mares had just had her foal earlier that day. The girls loved getting to see the horses.



12 comments:
Wow! That's awesome! What a great opportunity for you guys...It looks like a beautiful place to live.
Yipeee! You get to stay in the Palouse! We are really happy for you guys. Way to go! Ryan says, "Ruddebakke and Harper, the next greatest duo since Lewis and Clark!" Fahrvergnuegend to your new home.
Amy! That is so EXCITING! Congrats on the graduating, moving, and everything! I hope that everything works out for you and your darling family!
How exciting! Change is always a fun adventure! I sure miss you! It was so wonderful to see you! And, your girls are gorgeous! Can't wait to see you again! Loves to you!
Congrats you two I am excited for you guys. And a free place to stay you are so lucky. Good luck.
Oh Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys! It looks beautiful there, but I really wish it was closer to Salt Lake. Wish we got to see you guys more often! xoxo
We are so excited for this next step also. I so wish that we could stay on the Palouse. You really are blessed. How fun to live next door to the horses. That sure beats having neighbors too close:)
See you later this week.
That looks beautiful. We can't wait to come visit. Maxton and Maddax want to sleep in Madi's room.
How fun!! So exciting for one to have a job and to also stay in the area. Very excited for you guys! Looks like a fun place to live. That little foal is so cute!
I'm so excited for you guys. Shane and I have been wondering where you guys were moving. I love that you are staying somewhat close. It sounds like things are going to work out just perfect for you. Good luck with the move...we are headed for Spokane living in just under a week. I love you Amy! I'm going to miss you.
That's cool. Maybe we'll have to come visit you when we go and see Melissa
Congrats, what a cool place to live. Tell Josh congrats!
Post a Comment