April 30, 2009

Time In Spokane
We met up with Josh last Thursday in Spokane to meet everyone at the Mt. Spokane Veterinary Clinic and to take Lily to Cat Tales Park for her birthday. Josh had been staying with Jere and Jan Johnston the whole month. I met Jere at last year's Veterinary Award's Night because he presented Josh with his award. We got to have dinner with him before the evening started and he is a really funny, nice guy. It helped us out a lot that he let Josh stay with him while working at the clinic. We stayed with Jere and Jan while visiting Josh and the Spokane area and had a good time.

Madi especially loved their huge playset in the backyard.




The face says it all!

Madi and Lily sure loved these bean bags!

Lily loved following all the cats around. There were three cats at their house: Chewy, Gaby and Figaro. Lily like Figaro the best because he would hold still. In this picture, she kept trying to wake him up from his nap by saying, "Hey!" everytime he closed his eyes.

I got so excited when I saw this! I've never seen a sign on the side of the road with my name on it so I had to take a picture!

2 comments:

Justin, Leta, Isaac, Katie, & Miles Robinson said...

Amy,

I am excited for you to be in Clarkston. It looks like such a great place. How adventurous to start somewhere new. I hope the move goes well. You are such an amazing mommy. I told Mindi at B-ball practice yesterday, that being around you made me want to laugh more. I love your laugh and how much you laugh. You are and always have been such a fun person.

Bean said...

You're famous darling!! How cool that you guys get to move somewhere so close and your girls are growing up so much with each post!