July 2, 2009

Baby Wars
In May, one of my best friends had her first baby, and we drove over to see him in the hospital. Madi and Lily love babies, so it was funny to see them "fight" over who got to hold the baby!


Here's cute Sawyer.


Before we left for the night, Lily made sure vitals for her and the changing table were good. It was cracking us all up to watch her because she was so serious about it all!

Paging Doctor Harper...

4 comments:

The Bott Family said...

How fun. New babies are the best.

The girls are getting so big. I hope you guys have settled in well and meeting lots of new people. I hope Josh is enjoying his job. It looks like you guys are having a blast.

Brooke and Jason said...

Hey Amy! It looks like you guys are doing good! When are you coming to visit next?! We need to get together!

The Platts said...

Wow I feel like I have missed so much. We really need to come and see you guys and the Rupps little one! You sound GREAT! We miss you guys!

The Platts said...

Oh and we are pregnant with #2! Yeah! We find out in August if its a boy or girl!