July 8, 2009

Beautiful Day For A Horse Ride
We took the girls up to Josh's Aunt and Uncle's house to go for a horse ride. The weather had been rainy, but the next day we had perfect conditions!
Madi and Lily helped brush off the horses before riding.

What a good helper!

Lily, Madi and Uncle Lew

Madi got to ride first. She loved it and Jack (the horse) was very patient with her while she was figuring out the reigns.


Watching Madi on Jack was so fun. That's the first time she's gotten on a horse and really "steered" it around by herself. It was cool to watch.

I LOVE these two photos of our girls!



Lily was so stinkin' cute on the horse! She could've ridden Jack for a lot longer had she been able. She was smiling and saying "woo-hoo" and smiling some more. She loved it!

I had to put this on here to show you how big Josh looked on Jack. His feet are almost to Jack's knees! Not that Jack is a really tall horse to begin with, but it's still funny.
"I am a cowboy!"

0 comments: