Brand New Clinic

I realized that I hadn't posted any pictures of the new clinic that Josh's boss is having built. They are hoping to have it done at the end of August, first part of September. It is going to be awesome! The clinic they're in right now is very small and doesn't really accomodate the large and small animal patients that come in. This new clinic should bring in more business and will facilitate both large and small animals very well.

The reception area is nice and big and will have plenty of room for clients and their animals.

The open door you see on the left side of the building is where they'll bring in the large animals.

A couple of chutes for large animal exams and work.

Isn't it a cool building? I love that it looks like a great big barn! Josh and Dave (his boss) are eager to get into the new clinic. It is going to be so nice!
0 comments:
Post a Comment