October 28, 2009

My Favorite is Fall...
Every year I ask myself what season is my favorite, and it seems like it changes every time, but this year it is official: I LoVe Autumn!
Autumn means sweaters in all their varieties, hot chocolate with a dash of cinnamon, sweatshirts, fuzzy slippers, warm socks, the crunch of leaves, crisp air, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.



Autumn is a wonderful time to take in nature's beauty. I love seeing all the leaves with so many different colors and designs.




Caught these two cuties takin' a bath after a rain shower earlier in the day.

What I love most about Autumn is the chance I have to snuggle up with my family to a good book or warm bowl of popcorn and a movie.

1 comments:

Tarah said...

Hey, have you heard anything about your house? How is that process coming? We're really excited for you guys, and miss you tons, but hope things are going well for you.