Tick. Tock.
We have to wait a little bit longer to close on our house. Our lender was waiting for some paperwork on Josh's loan consolidation and if it didn't come in today, we wouldn't close this Friday on our house. Well, it didn't come today. The good news is we should have documentation in the mail this week and we can possibly close next week! That gives me more time to pack and think about where I'll put everything.



3 comments:
If you need boxes I can send them up with Rodger and Lois:)
We went through the same thing with our loan. We were really surprised when the didn't ask Dan to get a letter from him second grade teacher. I'm hoping yours goes a lot more smoothly. Can't wait to see picts and descriptions and all that happy stuff. So Exciting!
so...where are the pictures that you said you'd post??
Post a Comment