September 25, 2007
I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to everybody who called, stopped by, text messaged, emailed, sent cards, etc to wish me a happy birthday. I had, I think, the best birthday I've had in a long time thanks to my awesome family and friends! Thanks so much you guys! Thanks also to TJ for babysitting so Josh could take me out on a date for my bday. I got cake twice on my birthday! How cool is that? I also had some good friends stop by to bring me lunch and this cute cake you see...thanks Camille and Jerica! And thanks to the best in-laws ever for the gorgeous flowers! They still look lovely! Oh, and mom...I haven't used the gift card yet, but believe me...it will be used! Thanks again everybody!
Labels: Birthday Thank You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment